Pepperl+Fuchs Intrinsic Safety Barriers K-System Solenoid Driver KFD2-SL2-Ex1 arrived.Time: 2020年04月14日
Feature: 1-channel isolated barrier, 24 V DC supply (Power Rail), Output 45 mA at 11.7 V DC, Logic input, non-polarized, Line fault detection (LFD), Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508.
· This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
· The device supplies power to solenoids, LEDs and audible alarms located in a hazardous area.
· It is controlled via logic signals. The inputs have two defined states: 1-Signal = 16 V DC ... 30 V DC, 0-Signal = 0 V DC ... 5 V DC. The current consumption of the input is about 3 mA.
· At full load, 11.7 V at 45 mA is available for the hazardous area application.
· If the field impedance is > 10 kΩ for lead breakage or < 50 Ω for short circuits a line fault is detected.
· A fault is signalized by LEDs and a separate collective error message output.
- Previous：MEAN WELL EDR-120-24 switching power supply arrived.
- Next：PM556-TP-ETH, DC562, AX561, A0561 are ABB distributed automation PLCs.
Notice on price adjustment of medium and low voltage products list of Siemens EP-E BU. The effective date is June 1, 2021.
The price of all ABB low voltage motor products increased by 10%. The above price adjustment will take effect immediately from the time of issue on May 8, 2021.
Labor Day holiday in 2021 is arranged as follows: From May 1 (Friday) to May 5 (Tuesday), there will be 5 days off. Go to work on Sunday, April 25 and Saturday, May 8.
Endress+Hauser PMD75-ABA7FJ1DAQBNVN5Z1 differential pressure transmitter with metal sensor for measurement of pressure differences, E+H Deltabar S PMD75.