Pepperl+Fuchs Intrinsic Safety Barriers K-System Solenoid Driver KFD2-SL2-Ex1 arrived.Time: 2020年04月14日
Feature: 1-channel isolated barrier, 24 V DC supply (Power Rail), Output 45 mA at 11.7 V DC, Logic input, non-polarized, Line fault detection (LFD), Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508.
· This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
· The device supplies power to solenoids, LEDs and audible alarms located in a hazardous area.
· It is controlled via logic signals. The inputs have two defined states: 1-Signal = 16 V DC ... 30 V DC, 0-Signal = 0 V DC ... 5 V DC. The current consumption of the input is about 3 mA.
· At full load, 11.7 V at 45 mA is available for the hazardous area application.
· If the field impedance is > 10 kΩ for lead breakage or < 50 Ω for short circuits a line fault is detected.
· A fault is signalized by LEDs and a separate collective error message output.
- Previous：MEAN WELL EDR-120-24 switching power supply arrived.
- Next：PM556-TP-ETH, DC562, AX561, A0561 are ABB distributed automation PLCs.
we have cautiously considered that SICK China would adjust the list prices of some products accordingly from November 1st, 2021, and the price average adjustment range is around 4%
Emerson Topworx GO™ Switch Model 75 offers a wide application temperature range and is excellent for sensing in high pressure and corrisive areas.
Emerson Topworx 75-13563-A4 Proximity Sensor, Single-pole double-throw (SPDT), UL C1D1, 144" leads 3, Model 75 Leverless Dry Contact Proximity Sensor
The VLT® AutomationDrive FC301 / FC302 is designed for variable speed control of all asynchronous motors and permanent magnet motors.