DHH805-A HART Handheld Communicator - ABBTime: 2020年04月16日
DHH805 is a universal portable configuration tool that allows easy parameterization of ABB and third party HART® instruments. Every HART® field device may be configured, polled, and trimmed using the DHH805.
- The Hand Held Communicator provides a smart interface with HART electronic devices: it is designed to enable the plant engineer to configure, calibrate and troubleshoot the transmitters either before or after field installation.
- The Hand Held Communicator can store in its non-volatile memory hundreds of transmitter configurations.
- The Communicator employs a four line by twenty dot matrix characters LCD and a 23 key tactile feedback keyboard.
- The hand held terminal is based on standard Bell 202 FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) current modulation superimposed on the 4 to 20 mA analog signal: since the energy balance added to the current loop is virtually equal to zero no disturbance or interference occurs on the analog process signal.
- This version of the Communicator, when powered by internal rechargeable batteries, is certified intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations according to the standard printed label placed on the battery pack.
- Previous：ORing IMC-121FB-SS-SC ethernet to fiber media converters arrived.
- Next：SCHNEIDER GVAE11, LADN22, LC1D09M7, GV2ME06, RM17TG20, XB4BV64.
Notice on price adjustment of medium and low voltage products list of Siemens EP-E BU. The effective date is June 1, 2021.
The price of all ABB low voltage motor products increased by 10%. The above price adjustment will take effect immediately from the time of issue on May 8, 2021.
Labor Day holiday in 2021 is arranged as follows: From May 1 (Friday) to May 5 (Tuesday), there will be 5 days off. Go to work on Sunday, April 25 and Saturday, May 8.
Endress+Hauser PMD75-ABA7FJ1DAQBNVN5Z1 differential pressure transmitter with metal sensor for measurement of pressure differences, E+H Deltabar S PMD75.