DHH805-A HART Handheld Communicator - ABBTime: 2020年04月16日
DHH805 is a universal portable configuration tool that allows easy parameterization of ABB and third party HART® instruments. Every HART® field device may be configured, polled, and trimmed using the DHH805.
- The Hand Held Communicator provides a smart interface with HART electronic devices: it is designed to enable the plant engineer to configure, calibrate and troubleshoot the transmitters either before or after field installation.
- The Hand Held Communicator can store in its non-volatile memory hundreds of transmitter configurations.
- The Communicator employs a four line by twenty dot matrix characters LCD and a 23 key tactile feedback keyboard.
- The hand held terminal is based on standard Bell 202 FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) current modulation superimposed on the 4 to 20 mA analog signal: since the energy balance added to the current loop is virtually equal to zero no disturbance or interference occurs on the analog process signal.
- This version of the Communicator, when powered by internal rechargeable batteries, is certified intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations according to the standard printed label placed on the battery pack.
- Previous：ORing IMC-121FB-SS-SC ethernet to fiber media converters arrived.
- Next：SCHNEIDER GVAE11, LADN22, LC1D09M7, GV2ME06, RM17TG20, XB4BV64.
We're ready! From today on, Wuhan Xieyuan is back to normal work~ In 2021, we will bring more products and more discounts! Please pay attention to us!
February 8 (Monday) - February 18 (Thursday), a total of 11 days off. Go to work on February 6 (Saturday), February 7 (Sunday) and February 20 (Saturday).
Thanks to all friends of Wuhan Xieyuan for their efforts. Come and receive your new year's gift. We're ready. Many surprises, many joys! Pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachios, almonds, preserved prunes, flaxseed oil. Big red envelope......
The price of medium and low voltage conventional products increased by 3-5%, including molded case products and imported miniature circuit breaker products by 5%. 10% for shell products.