PHOENIX Coupling relay PSR-SPP- 24DC/FSP/1X1/1X2 2981981
Catalog: Safety Systems
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
Coupling relay for SIL 3 high/low-demand applications, couples digital output signals to the I/O, 1 enabling current path, 1 signal contact, module for safe state off applications, test pulse filter, fuse, width: 17.5 mm, pluggable Push-in terminal block.
PHOENIX Coupling relay - PSR-SPP- 24DC/FSP/1X1/1X2 - 2981981. The PSRclassic product range features classic coupling relays with force-guided contacts for safe shutdowns. You have a wide range of functions to choose from for emergency shutdown applications in the process industry.
· Narrow 17.5 mm housing
· Forcibly guided contacts according to EN 50205
· Up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61508
· Easy proof test according to IEC 61508 thanks to integrated signal contact
· Long service life thanks to filtering of controller test pulses
· With built-in, replaceable fuse in the enabling current path
· Couples digital output signals from failsafe controllers to I/O devices (valves, etc.) for electrical isolation and power adaptation
· One enabling current path
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales