PHOENIX Coupling relay PSR-SPP- 24UC/URM/5X1/1X2 2981965
Catalog: Safety Systems
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
Safe coupling relay with force-guided contacts, 5 N/O contacts, 1 N/C contact, width: 22.5 mm, pluggable Push-in terminal block.
PHOENIX Coupling relay - PSR-SPP- 24UC/URM/5X1/1X2 - 2981965. The PSRclassic product range features classic coupling relays with force-guided contacts for safe shutdowns. You have a wide range of functions to choose from for emergency shutdown applications in the process industry.
· Suitable up to category 1, PL c (EN ISO 13849-1), SILCL 1 (EN 62061), SIL 1 (IEC 61508)
· Safe readback due to force-guided signal contact in accordance with EN 50205
· Easy proof test according to IEC 61508 thanks to integrated signal contact
· One or two-channel activation
· 5 enabling current paths, 1 confirmation current path
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales