PHOENIX Coupling relay PSR-SPF-24UC/URM/4X1/2X2 2981457
Catalog: Safety Systems
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
Safe coupling relay with force-guided contacts, 4 N/O contacts, 2 N/C contacts, fixed spring-cage terminal block, width: 40 mm.
PHOENIX Coupling relay - PSR-SPF-24UC/URM/4X1/2X2 - 2981457. The PSRclassic product range features classic coupling relays with force-guided contacts for safe shutdowns. You have a wide range of functions to choose from for emergency shutdown applications in the process industry.
· Suitable up to category 1, PL c (EN ISO 13849-1), SILCL 1 (EN 62061), SIL 1 (IEC 61508)
· Safe readback due to force-guided signal contact in accordance with EN 50205
· Easy proof test according to IEC 61508 thanks to integrated signal contact
· One or two-channel activation
· 4 enabling current paths, 2 confirmation current paths
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales