PHOENIX Safety relays PSR-SPP- 24DC/ESP4/2X1/1X2 2981017
Catalog: Safety Systems
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
Safety relay for SIL 3 high and low-demand applications, also approved in accordance with EN 50156, Germanischer Lloyd, and EN ISO 13849, emergency stop and safety door monitoring, 1-channel, 2 enabling current paths, 1 signal contact, width: 22.5 mm, pluggable Push-in terminal block.
PHOENIX Safety relays - PSR-SPP- 24DC/ESP4/2X1/1X2 - 2981017. The PSRclassic product range features classic coupling relays with force-guided contacts for safe shutdowns. You have a wide range of functions to choose from for emergency shutdown applications in the process industry.
· Up to Cat. 4/PL e according to ISO 13849-1, SILCL 3 according to IEC 62061, SIL 3 according to IEC 61508
· Single-channel control
· Safe isolation
· With inrush current reduction, therefore suitable for coupling to failsafe controllers (PSR-ESP4)
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales