KROHNE mechanical flow controller DW 184.
Model: DW 184
Catalog: Flow measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The DW 184 insertion-type flow controller checks flow velocity. It is suitable for horizontal and vertical pipes with nominal diameters of 250 mm / 10" or bigger - there is no maximum pipe diameter. It is installed on a DN 150 PN 16/40 or 6" ASME150/300 lbs mounting flange. The measuring tube and connection is made of either 1020 (XC 18) carbon steel or 316 L (1.4404) stainless steel. A mounting flange made of carbon steel can also have 316 L stainless steel cladding.
One type of indicator is available for this variant:
● a linear scale with alarm positions at the top and bottom of the indicator
For information on DW 184 flow velocity ranges, please refer to the flow range tables.
The DW 18 series of flow controller is ideal for locally indicating the flow of homogenous clean liquids. Adjustable switches generate alarms once switching points are reached. The units are robust. Several variants are available to suit a wide variety of applications.
● Mechanical, autonomous flow switches - no power supply needed
● For horizontal and vertical pipes from DN 15 up to DN 3000 - and higher
● High reliability and repeatability up to 300°C / 570°F
● Permanent readings using a powerful magnet
● No need for a power supply to indicate flow
● Unique Ex d design (without dial for local readings)
● High temperature version (without local indication) can operate up to 300°C (570°F)
● Available for process pressures up to 120 bar (1740 psig)
● No pipe diameter limit: Insertion-type version is suitable for pipes > 250mm
● Any tube length is available for easy replacement of existing units
● Large choice of process connections and wetted parts material
● With optional stainless steel housing
● Works with any clean liquid in any position
● High reliability and repeatability
● Alarm position: set by factory free of charge during test rig flow calibration
● Each instrument is individually calibrated and tested
● Switch value can be dry-tested!
● Optional 3-wire device (without local indication) with 4-20 mA current output (not CE certified!)
● Power supply device and digital indication possible via C95 Ci or similar
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales