KROHNE small glass variable area flowmeters DK800.
Catalog: Flow measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The DK 800 variable area flowmeters feature glass cones of varying lengths for different accuracy requirements.
The medium is visible and the flow value of the gas or liquid can be read directly off the scale at the height of the float.
It is easy to change the measuring glass, which is protected by a plastic cover, without disassembling the fitting.
For precise setting of the flow value, all devices are equipped with a metering valve.
● Simple, low-cost measuring principle without auxiliary power
● Stainless steel, brass or PVDF fittings
● Needle valve in foot or head piece
● Process temperatures: -5°C to +100°C
● Operating pressure up to 10 bar
● Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 0.4 to 160 l/h (water: 20°C)
● Upper limit of measurement for gases: 5 to 5,000 l/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
● 2 limit switches (ring initiators)
● Accuracy 1.0 % - 4.0% of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%) (depending on length of cone)
● Use in hazardous areas (ATEX)
● Many different process connections
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales