KROHNE glass cone variable area flowmeters GA24.
Catalog: Flow measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The GA 24 variable area flowmeters are suitable for the measurement of liquids and gases. The stable steel plate housing features a large viewing window for direct reading of the flow and observation of the medium. The scale with flow units attached to the housing can be replaced. The stainless steel flanges can be lined with PTFE.
● Simple, low-cost measuring principle without auxiliary power
● Stable steel plate housing
● Process temperatures: -20°C to +100°C
● Operating pressure up to 7/10 bar (depending on DN)
● Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 0.4 to 10,000 l/h (water: 20°C)
● Upper limit of measurement for gases: 7 to 310,000 l/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
● 2 limit switches
● Accuracy 1.0 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
● Use in hazardous areas (ATEX)
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales