KROHNE variable area flowmeters VA40 / VA45.
Model: VA40 / VA45
Catalog: Flow measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The VA 40 / VA 45 variable area flowmeters are suitable for measuring liquids and gases. The standardized device design is available with various connections that conform to standards. The glass measuring cone, protected by a metal sleeve with a viewing glass, makes it easy to read the flow directly and observe the medium. The suitability for measuring the flow of gases in accordance with the DVGW G260 process sheet has been certified by the DVGW testing station at the Gas-Fired Thermal Institute in Essen.
● Simple, low-cost measuring principle without auxiliary power
● Stainless steel fittings: other materials optional
● Thread, flange, hose or clamp connection
● Process temperatures: -20°C to +100°C
● Operating pressure up to 7/10 bar (depending on DN)
● Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 0.4 to 10,000 l/h (water: 20°C)
● Upper limit of measurement for gases: 7 to 310,000 l/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
● 2 limit switches
● Accuracy 1.0 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
● Use in hazardous areas (ATEX)
● Special food and pharmaceutical variant
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales