KROHNE small variable area flowmeters DK37.
Catalog: Flow measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The DK 37 variable area flowmeters can either be equipped with a mechanical or electronic indicator and are suitable for measuring gases and liquids.
They are sturdy, versatile all-metal measuring devices. All devices are fitted with a metering valve to accurately set the flow value.
Its suitability for measuring the flow of gases in accordance with the DVGW G260 process sheet has been certified by the DVGW testing station at the Gas-Fired Thermal Energy Institute in Essen/Germany.
● Materials coming into contact with the medium: Stainless steel, optional: Hastelloy, Monel, titanium
● Process temperatures: -80 to +150°C (-25 to +135°C for el. indicator)
● Operating pressure up to 130 bar
● Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 1.6 to 160 l/h (water: 20°C)
● Upper limit of measurement for gases: 16 to 4,800 l/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
● 2 limit switches or mA analog output
● SIL 2 compliant acc. IEC61508
● Accuracy 2.5 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
● Approved for hazardous areas in accordance with ATEX, and NEPSI
● Ingress protection IP66
● Many different process connections
Mechanical indicator (M8M)
Without auxiliary power, the flow-dependent position of the float in the measuring cone is transmitted by a magnetic coupling to the scale in the indicator housing. Both adjustable limit values of the transmitters are also displayed on the scale.
Electronic indicator (M8E)
The electronic version with bar graph indicator features state-of-the-art magnetic sensors which record the position of the float without contact or hysteresis. Standard system operation is with a linear analog output in 2-wire technology (applied current 4 to 20 mA). The device can be operated with commercially available power supply units.
Differential pressure regulators
It is possible to directly connect a differential pressure regulator in order to ensure constant flow in the event of fluctuating operating pressure.
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales