KROHNE liquid and gas variable area flowmeter DK32.
Catalog: Flow measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The DK 32 variable area flowmeters are versatile and can be used for gases and liquids.
The sturdy all-metal design ensures high resistance to pressure, temperature and media and stands up to extreme application and environmental conditions.
The position of the float is magnetically transmitted to an analog indicator to display the measured value. No power supply is necessary.
● Simple and low-cost measuring principle without auxiliary power
● Materials in contact with the medium: Stainless steel, optional: Hastelloy, Monel, titanium
● Process temperatures from -80°C to +150°C
● Operating pressure up to 130 bar
● Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 1.6 to 160 l/h (water: 20°C)
● Upper limit of measurement for gases: 16 to 4,800 l/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
● 2 limit switches
● SIL 2 compliant acc. IEC61508
● Accuracy 4.0 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
● Approved for hazardous areas in accordance with ATEX, FM, NEPSI
● Ingress protection IP66/68 (IP65 with limit switches)
● Many different process connections
Differential pressure regulator
● The DK 32 flowmeter features horizontal connections and a standard metering valve in the foot or head of the device.
● It is possible to directly connect a differential pressure regulator in order to ensure constant flow in the event of fluctuating operating pressure
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales