KROHNE liquids and gases variable area flowmeters H54.
Catalog: Flow measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The H54 flowmeter for liquids and gases is an all-metal flowmeter which operates on the float principle.
The measuring section features a tapered metal tube (cone) in which an appropriately shaped float is allowed to move freely up and down.
Depending on the flowrate, the float will assume a certain vertical position in the cone. The float position is transmitted by a magnetic data transmitter to the scale on the indicator. The flow value is linearized by a cam disc and transmitted to the scale.
The flowmeter is designed for installation in a vertical pipe run with flow from bottom to top.The rugged construction of the H 54 flowmeter makes it particularly suitable for difficult application, service and environmental conditions.
● Measuring section of rugged all-metal construction
● Suitable for applications under extreme operating conditions
● Linear percentage and flow scale
● Electrical signal output (ESK II)
● Pneumatic signal output (can be retrofitted)
● The measuring section can be equipped with a heating jacket to prevent solidification or crystallization of the process liquid
● Where process temperatures exceed 160°C (320°C) instruments with electrical signal output can additionally be fitted with thermal protection
● Pneumatic oscillation damper for floats for gas measurement
● Magnetic filter for process liquids containing ferromagnetic particles
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales