KROHNE EHEDG-approved variable area flowmeters H250 Food.
Model: H250 Food
Catalog: Flow measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The H250 Food flowmeter is a further development of the tried and tested all-metal instrument and was especially designed for use in the food and pharmaceutical industry. It is used to measure liquids, gases and saturated steam. It features a hygienic surface with a surface finish of Ra < 0.8 μm as well as a design free of dead spaces.
The only EHEDG-certified variable area flowmeter approved for the food and pharmaceutical industry features smooth stainless steel surfaces with a surface roughness of the parts in contact with the medium of < 0.8 μm, which makes it difficult for deposits to stick and easy to clean.
Combined with a design devoid of dead spaces and stagnation zones, microorganisms cannot stick and multiply.
The measuring instruments can be cleaned (CIP) and sterilized (SIP) while intact. There are suitable connections and FDA conforming materials for the food and pharmaceutical industry.
● All-metal flowmeter featuring design devoid of dead spaces
● Surface roughness Ra < 0.8 μm
● CIP and SIP compatible (200°C)
● FDA conforming materials
● Tri-clamp connections, DIN 11851, flange, etc.
● Indicator in modular design
● Optional heating jacket
● Optional stainless steel housing
● EHEDG approval
Areas Of Use
● Milk, cream
● Cooking oil
● Carbon dioxide in the beverage industry
● Ultrapure water
● Air measurement in cleanrooms
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales