Emerson TREXCHPNA9P1S AMS Trex device communicator.
Catalog: Trex Device Communicator
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
Emerson TREXCHPNA9P1S AMS Trex device communicator, HART application, standard support 1 year, carrying case.
The Emerson AMS Trex device communicator is designed for comfortable, one-handed, all-day operation in the field. It is packaged in an evenly-balanced form factor with a rugged hand strap so it is easy to hold, even when working in tight spaces. It comes standard with 32 GB of application memory, providing plenty of space to customize with the apps of your choice. With built-in Bluetooth, USB, and WiFi connectivity, data can be moved to and from the communicator using whichever connectivity option is most convenient.
The Trex communicator features a 5.7 inch resistive touchscreen display that is easy to use with bulky work gloves. The adjustable backlit screen can be adjusted to save power and adapt to dark environments or bright sunlight, ensuring a crisp display that is always easy to read.
● Enables HART or Fieldbus module communications
● 5.7in (14.5 cm) color VGA resistive touchscreen display
● Configure and test valves inline
● 2 GB NAND and 32 GB extended flash
● Rechargeable lithium-ion power module
● 800 MHz ARM Cortex A8 / NXP
● -4 to 131°F (-20 to 55°C) operating temp
● IP54 environmental rating
The Trex communicator is built to go wherever you may need to be. Unlike consumer mobile devices that cannot be taken into hazardous areas without shutting down the process or pulling a hot work permit, the Trex unit meets global Intrinsic Safety requirements:
● CSA (US/Canada)
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales