Pepperl+Fuchs KFD2-VR2-Ex1.50M voltage repeater barrier
Catalog: Safety Barrier
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
KFD2-VR2-Ex1.50M voltage repeater - Features:
• 1-channel isolated barrier
• 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
• Voltage input 0 mV ... ± 50 mV
• Voltage output 0 mV ... ± 50 mV
• Selectable up/downscale sensor breakage detection
• This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
• It transfers low voltage signals from load cells, strain gauges, operational amplifiers, and inductive oscillation sensors located in hazardous areas to safe areas.
• The input voltage of the terminals 4 and 5 is transferred to the terminals 7 and 8.
• The input, output, and power supply are galvanically isolated from each other. Upscale or downscale lead breakage monitoring is selectable via switches located on the front panel of the device.
Note: This unit requires three minutes after power-up to reach the accuracy cited in the technical data.
K-System interface technology
Solving a wide range of applications in one system, our K-System guarantees a reliable and economical signal transmission between your field device and the control system. Whether your plans include a single isolating module or a large scale system integration, application-oriented solutions characterize the entire K-System product range.
K-System offers an extensive range of intrinsic safety interface modules for many signals and applications - from simple isolators to highly functional modules.
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales