Pepperl+Fuchs KCD2-RR-Ex1 resistance repeater barrier
Catalog: Safety Barrier
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
KCD2-RR-Ex1 resistance repeater - Features:
• 1-channel isolated barrier
• 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
• Resistance and RTD input (Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000)
• Resistance output
• Accuracy 0.1 %
• Line fault detection (LFD) for Pt100
• Housing width 12.5 mm
• Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508
• This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
• It transfers resistance values of RTDs or potentiometers from hazardous areas to safe areas.
• A 2-, 3-, or 4-wire technique is available depending on the required accuracy.
• The input card of the control system measures the same load as if it were connected directly to the resistance in a hazardous area.
K-System interface technology
Solving a wide range of applications in one system, our K-System guarantees a reliable and economical signal transmission between your field device and the control system. Whether your plans include a single isolating module or a large scale system integration, application-oriented solutions characterize the entire K-System product range.
K-System offers an extensive range of intrinsic safety interface modules for many signals and applications - from simple isolators to highly functional modules.
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales