Pepperl+Fuchs KFD2-HLC-Ex1.D HART loop converter barrier
Catalog: Safety Barrier
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
KFD2-HLC-Ex1.D HART loop converter - Features:
• 1-channel isolated barrier
• 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
• HART field device input with transmitter power supply
• Usable as signal splitter (1 input and several outputs)
• 3 analog outputs 4 mA ... 20 mA
• Sink and source mode output
• Configurable by keypad
• This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. It is a HART loop converter that provides power to transmitters or can be connected to existing HART loops in parallel.
• It is able to evaluate up to four HART variables (PV, SV, TV, QV). Of those four HART variables, the data contained in any three of them can be converted to three different 4 mA ... 20 mA current signals. These loop signals can be connected to display devices or analog inputs on the process control system/ control system.
• The unit is easily programmed by the use of a keypad located on the front of the unit or with the PACTware™ configuration software.
K-System interface technology
Solving a wide range of applications in one system, our K-System guarantees a reliable and economical signal transmission between your field device and the control system. Whether your plans include a single isolating module or a large scale system integration, application-oriented solutions characterize the entire K-System product range.
K-System offers an extensive range of intrinsic safety interface modules for many signals and applications - from simple isolators to highly functional modules.
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales