Pepperl+Fuchs KFD2-STC4-Ex2 SMART transmitter power supply barrier
Catalog: Safety Barrier
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
KFD2-STC4-Ex2 SMART transmitter power supply - Features:
• 2-channel isolated barrier
• 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
• Input 2-wire SMART transmitters
• Output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA
• Terminals with test points
• Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508
• This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
• The device supplies 2-wire SMART transmitters in a hazardous area.
• It transfers the analog input signal to the safe area as an isolated current value.
• Digital signals may be superimposed on the input signal in the hazardous or safe area and are transferred bi-directionally.
• If the HART communication resistance in the loop is too low, the internal resistance of 250 Ω between terminals 8 and 9 can be used.
• Test sockets for the connection of HART communicators are integrated into the terminals of the device.
K-System interface technology
Solving a wide range of applications in one system, our K-System guarantees a reliable and economical signal transmission between your field device and the control system. Whether your plans include a single isolating module or a large scale system integration, application-oriented solutions characterize the entire K-System product range.
K-System offers an extensive range of intrinsic safety interface modules for many signals and applications - from simple isolators to highly functional modules.
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales