Pepperl+Fuchs KCD2-STC-Ex1 SMART transmitter power supply barrier
Catalog: Safety Barrier
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
KCD2-STC-Ex1 SMART transmitter power supply - Features:
• 1-channel isolated barrier
• 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
• Input for 2-wire SMART transmitters and current sources
• Output for 4 mA ... 20 mA or 1 V ... 5 V
• Housing width 12.5 mm
• Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device supplies 2-wire transmitters in the hazardous area.
The device transfers the analog input signal to the nonhazardous area as an isolated current value.
Bi-directional communication is supported for SMART transmitters that use current modulation to transmit data and voltage modulation to receive data.
The output is selected as a current source, current sink, or voltage source via DIP switches.
If the HART communication resistance in the loop is too low, the internal resistance can be used.
Test sockets for the connection of HART communicators are integrated into the terminals of the device.
The device supports the following SMART protocols:
K-System interface technology
Solving a wide range of applications in one system, our K-System guarantees a reliable and economical signal transmission between your field device and the control system. Whether your plans include a single isolating module or a large scale system integration, application-oriented solutions characterize the entire K-System product range.
K-System offers an extensive range of intrinsic safety interface modules for many signals and applications - from simple isolators to highly functional modules.
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales