ABB high overload gauge pressure transmitter with remote diaphragm seal 266HRH
Catalog: Pressure measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
Model 266HRH is a high overload gauge pressure transmitter characterized by the remote seal construction and suitable for measuring liquid, gas or steam flow as well as level, pressure and density.
Thanks to Taylor’s “All-Welded” technology in remote seal design and manufacturing, 266HRH can offer unmatched total performances and a wide selection of options such as fill fluid, diaphragm material, capillary protection and mounting connections. The long-term stability and its proven reliability make of 266HRH the best application solution for gauge pressure measurements.
This transmitter features in-field replaceable electronics module that thanks to the auto-configuration functionality dramatically improves plant productivity. Its intuitive plug-and-play display with easy setup procedure really helps users by saving time and lowering maintenance and inventory costs. Moreover, the innovative TTG (Through The Glass) technology allow users to configure the instruments in the field without removing the windowed front cover and consequently to save a lot of time.
SIL2/SIL3 certification issued by TÜV Nord according to IEC 61508 represents another key-feature within 266 pressure transmitter portfolio. This certification is a real guarantee of protection and makes of 266HRH the smartest fit in Safety-critical loops.
266HRH features WirelessHART communication protocol allowing a shorter installation times by eliminating complex wired infrastructures, and lower overall implementation costs of process measurement.
266HRH battery life is about 10 years at 32 sec. update rates, delivering a very cost effective and reliable solution to monitor your process assets.
266HRH: smartness beyond performances.
- Base accuracy: from ±0.06%
- Span limits: 1.1 ... 60000 kPa; 4.35 in.H2O ...8700 psi
- Multiple protocol availability – provides integration with HART®, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus and WirelessHART platforms offering interchangeability and transmitter upgrade capabilities
- Full compliance with PED Category III
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales