ABB 266 Modbus® multivariable pressure transmitters
Model: 266 Modbus
Catalog: Pressure measurement
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
The 266 Modbus® multivariable pressure transmitter is the most accurate multivariable ABB has ever produced. This device allows you to replace up to 3 individual sensors with 1 Modbus® Multivariable.
Reliably providing the most accurate measurement of DP, SP, temperature, and diagnostics every single second.
The hardware specifications for the 266 MODBUS® multivariable transmitter are as follows:
· The transmitter measures static pressure, differential pressure, and process temperature in a gas, vapor, or liquid media.
· The transmitter is a 2-wire RS-485 MODBUS® device with two additional wires required for power.
· The transmitter has a permissible terminal voltage range of 10.5 – 30 Vdc.
· The current draw is 10 mA at 12 Vdc per 266 XMV.
· The transmitter can be set up to operate with all current Totalflow flow computers and controllers and should be wired to a serial communication port. Totalflow expansion modules such as TFIOs with serial ports also support connection with the XMV.
The 266 Modbus® multivariable provides precise and reliable measurement of differential pressure, static pressure, temperature (from an external RTD) and diagnostic information once every second, to flow computers and RTUs. Individual device Modbus® addresses can easily be configured using the optional keypad/display or using the XMV Interface application in ABB’s Totalflow flow computers or RTUs. This application creates a “plug and play” interface to the multivariable sensor and indicates any active alarms that may be present in easily understood text. The combination of ABB’s Totalflow flow computer or RTU and one or more ABB 266 Modbus® multivariables makes an ideal solution when multi-tube measurement is required and/ or when the transmitters must be located in a Class I, Division 1 hazardous location.
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales