Fluke 154 standalone tablet based HART communicator
Model: Fluke 154
Catalog: Process Calibration
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
· Configure HART devices
· Full HART Device Description (DD) support of all HART devices
· Perform HART trim on HART devices when used with a Fluke 750 or 720 series calibrator
· Monitor device PV, SV, TV, QV and other measured HART variables
· Quarterly HART DD updates for free
· Convenient wireless connectivity to HART modem
· Easy to use, fast connect and view HART data
· Store HART device configurations
· Long range wireless communication up to 250 feet
The Fluke 154 is a standalone tablet based HART® communication tool. The tablet configured with the "FlukeHART" mobile app utilizes a wireless HART modem that connects directly to the HART transmitter being tested or configured. When you combine your Fluke 154 Communicator with a Fluke 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrator, or a 720 Series Multifunction Process Calibrator you have a complete HART calibration and configuration solution.
The 154 puts HART device configuration at your fingertips. An Android™ based tablet user interface makes HART configuration easy. The external wireless modem allows you to connect the modem to the transmitter being tested so you can communicate to the device remotely. HART transmitters can often be found in confined spaces that are difficult to access, or are out of reach. The Fluke 154 helps reduce the need to stand right next to the device being tested or configured so you can work from a safer, more convenient location.
· Multiple language support: Select language from the Android operating system. Hart communication commands are limited to English per the HART device descriptions.
· Wireless HART Modem: Includes configurable connection cable that accepts either the hook clips for connecting to wires or the extended tooth alligator clips designed to connect to transmitter connection screw heads. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts easily for several days of HART device configuration and testing activities. Rugged enclosure and test lead set designed for process environments.
· Store device configurations: Store HART device configurations in ASCII or PDF file configurations.
· HART support: Complete access to all features of the HART device's DD including methods. Meets HART physical layer specification: HCF_SPEC-54.
· DD updates: Download free DD updates from Fluke.com for 3-years. Updates available when DD updates released from the HART FieldComm group (approximately four times a year).
· Hard side case: Protects and stores tablet, modem, test leads and connection cable in a lightweight durable tote that is easy to carry.
|Operating system||Android 5.0 or newer|
|Processor||ARM or Atom|
|Memory RAM||1 GB|
|Memory ROM||2 GB|
|Material||High strength ABS Plastic|
|Dimensions||10.16 x 2.5 x 6.9 cm (4 x 1 x 2.75 in)|
|Total unit weight||0.16 kg (0.36 lbs)|
|HART cable length||4 ft (1.2 m)|
|HART cable connectors||Mini-Grabber|
|Leakage||< 10 uA|
|Connections||Across loop resistor or HART field device|
|Specifications||HART 4, HART 5, HART 6, HART 7|
|HART physical layer spec||HCF_SPEC-54|
|Class 1 master distance||275 ft (83.8 m)|
|Life||19 hours continuous use|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-10 °C to 45 °C (-14 °F to 113 °F)|
|Humidity||0% to 90% (non-condensing)|
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales