Fluke 725Ex series intrinsically safe multifunction process calibrator
Model: Fluke 725Ex
Catalog: Process Calibration
The transportation mode is simple and fast, View details >>
We have a variety of payment options, View details >>
Send your list for quotation.
We will find the products you need for you!
· Intrinsically safe multifunction process calibrator.
· Meets I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D, 171°C compliance standards.
· Measures volts DC, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms.
· Sources or simulates volts DC, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms.
The 725Ex is an intrinsically safe multifunction process calibrator for use in explosion endangered areas. It is powerful, yet easy to use. Combine the 725EX with any of the eight Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules (sold separately), and you’ll be able to calibrate almost any process instrument likely to need service in an area where explosive gasses may be present.
The 725EX sources and measures almost all process parameters including mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules. Its split display lets you view input and output values simultaneously to calibrate transmitters. For valve and I/P tests, you can source mA while measuring pressure. The 725Ex has auto-stepping and auto-ramping for remote testing, plus 25% stepping for fast linearity tests.
· Pressure switch test function to capture set, reset, and deadband values
· Small, streamlined shape, and rugged, reliable design that stands up to field use
· Simple, push-button user interface for easy operation
· Provides two-channel simultaneous source and measure capability to calibrate transmitters
· Powers transmitters during test using loop supply
· Stores frequently-used test setups for later use
· Measures pressure to 3,000 psi/200 bar using any of the eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules to calibrate pressure transmitters and I/P devices
|Ramp functions||Source functions||Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature|
|Ramps||Slow ramp, Fast ramp, 25% step-ramp|
|Loop power function||Voltage||12 V|
|Maximum current||22 mA, short circuit protected|
|Step functions||Source functions||Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature|
|Steps||25% of range, 100% of range|
|Agency approvals||I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D|
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size||130 x 236 x 61 mm (5.188 x 9.291 x 2.402 in)|
|Weight||0.85 kg (1.874 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA alkaline batteries|
|Battery replacement||Separate battery compartment, accessible without breaking calibration seal|
|Side port connections||Pressure module connector|
- International brand quality assurance
- Full range, exclusive low price
- Experienced and technical
- Delivery time guarantee, fast delivery
- Fast transportation, cargo safety
- Flexible payment and safe payment
- Solid team, no worries after sales